Rule-12 Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great 508/525 runescape private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Omgwtfbbqhax
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:46 pm by Heart

» Services section information
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 pm by Mod Andrew

» Forum Banner
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 pm by NewpkeR

» Membership section
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:48 pm by Mod Andrew

» I quit.
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 pm by Kevin

» How to avoid getting Nulled
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 pm by Kevin

» If your account is Nulled, post here!
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:05 pm by Kevin

» Donation section info
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 pm by Mod Andrew

»  [508/525] Rule-12 v2.0 (SKILLS | BOUNTY HUNTER | ECONOMY | EDGE PKING)
How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm by Mod Andrew

Daily Announcement
~Multiple UserBars Under Name
Rule-12 508 Download
Click here to Download the server!

How to avoid getting Nulled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

How to avoid getting Nulled Empty
PostSubject: How to avoid getting Nulled   How to avoid getting Nulled I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Ever sense the new VPS, there has been a deep decrease in nulls. You should rarely get nulled now.

What is a Nulled Account?

A nulled account is an account that has been Disabled, for no reason and was not banned from someone in the staff. There is also a Password Null; A password null, is were it says "Invalid Username or Password" when you attempt to log in.

How do I Unnull my account?

First of all, there is no way to unnull YOURSELF. You will need either Mod Cub, Mod Aaron, or Matt to do it for you. (Whoever has the VPS)

Method 1.)

Click on the following link: https://rule-12.board-directory.net/account-help-f9/if-your-account-is-nulled-post-here-t14.htm#30

An alternative way to get there is click on Rule-12 Private server > Account help > Click on the thread that says "

Use the following format when posting:

Quote:
Account Name:
Disabled or Password Nulled:
Method 2

(Use this method if the first method is taking 5+ hours)

Send a private message and use the same format as above, to either: Matt, Mod Cubsmiles, or Mod Aaron.

It is easier to edit recipients, and send it to all of them instead of sending it to each one, one by one.

Method 3

This method is good to use while waiting for responses from the first 2 methods.

Go in-game on another account, and wait. Add them to your friends list, if it shows there all offline, simply tell other staff members, we could tell them.

Say you get dced, and it shows "Connection lost - Attempting to reastablish" on the top left corner of the client. When it opens up as the home page of the client, DONT LOG IN STRAIGHT AWAY. Wait about 1-2 minutes, or use an account you don't care about. You will deeply decrease the chance of getting nulled if you do this every time theres a DC.

That pretty much concludes my guide. I hope this will help you if your accounts ever get nulled.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1